This man should be the President of the United States.
One of the many DC teams/characters I miss.
Detective Comics # 28
Marvel has Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Ultron… Marvel is planning many more until 2021 when a fourth Avengers will release. But what does DC have? Only the sequel of Man of Steel. Here is a suggested line-up for DC with the probability of introducing many characters:
- Aquaman. It needs to happen. Atlantis will be a new experience for fans.
- Wonder Woman. She deserves a stand-alone. We should get to see Themyscira and a deeper view into her origin.
- Flash. If the TV series arrives on The CW, then it won’t be surprising to see Grant Gustin as Barry Allen [or Stephen Amell making a cameo].
- Justice League. Nothing needs to be said.
- Batman. Only fair to give this part-time Leaguer a solo movie. His teammates, Robin, Batgirl, or Nightwing, could tag along as well.
- Green Lantern Corps. Let’s face it. The debut sucks. And why juggle between Hal Jordan, John Stewart, or another Lantern when you can have a bunch? It will be nothing short of a JL follow-up. Have Ryan Reynolds back as long as others share the limelight… No pun intended.
- Extreme Justice. The League doesn’t have to run the show alone. There are smaller groups like the Teen Titans, which could introduce Victor Stone, amongst other fan favorites. Plus, it could revolve around the aforementioned heroes’ sidekicks, Aqualad, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, etc.
- JL2. An extended roster with some popular baddies. This may very well become the most expensive movie ever, but it will have the potential to be the best in the superhero genre.
- Trinity. The first film featuring the three of ‘em doesn’t do Bats or Wundy justice. This time, each should have equally important roles.
- JL3. A new evil emerges to conquer the universe. The League members are no match, so they must find a new way to defeat their enemy… Possibly time-travel and call upon the Legion. I’d kill to see Superman X.
The Justice League, by Phil Cho.
Let me know what you think?
It’s funny how much more overprotective Bruce is of Cass than Tim. At this point Tim has just turned 16 and Cass is 18. Bruce freaks about Cass and Superboy’s little flirtation, but rarely even comments when Tim is involved with someone (granted Tim argues and fights with Bruce if he ever tries to be negative about one of Tim’s relationships, so Bruce might have just given up with trying to have any influence there
[the drama between Tim-Steph-Batman is too much uhg; he likes Steph but doesn’t think she should be a vigilante, but then he makes her Robin, but then he fires her, and it is just one big confusing mess forever and always]).
The Flash teams up with two of the Rogues to take down a new mysterious foe known as Plunder!